Friday 26 March 2010

This woman's work...

I've been listening to Maxwell a lot these last few days and realising all over again why I loved the 'BLACKsummers'night' album so much. And has also, sadly, made me realise how SINGLE I am... Yknow when you hear a song and just think, wow I want that feeling.
But as the old song goes; you can't hurry love, no you just have to wait...
Went to meet an old friend at her uni bar today, and for a while I actually felt OLD, its weird when things like that happen it makes me realise I am actually a grown up now and not a student anymore. As if the world of work doesn't tell me that everyday! But being sat in a 'Student Union' and probably being one of the very few non students, kind of brought it to light in an overwhelming way. So thankful for how far I've come in the 9 months since finishing Uni also hold dearly the lovely memories and friends I made during that colourful Uni journey.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU LOVER! (re: your comment) <3 <3

    I completely understand how you feel, it's kinda surreal being surrounded by uni students and feeling out of place when just half a year ago we were students also.

    BUT it's freaking good to be done. Lol. Never again.

    ReplyDelete